Participating Insurance Companies
Medicare - Patients must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Insurance.” They must also be admitted to the facility with a physician's order within 30 days of a three consecutive night hospital stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover Part A skilled nursing fees over 100 days.
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
Available upon request – rates vary depending on resident’s needs and/or level of care.
Private room, Semi-private room, and Triple-occupancy rooms available.
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed Nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or for more information